Welcome to the TrulyLivin community. This platform was created as a backdrop for members to rediscover their passions and take their life to the next level. Our resources, coaches, online directory, community forum and Facebook group work together to inspire and support our members. Similarly, our tools are designed to help you discover, learn and evolve in each of the eight areas of wellness.
To maintain a safe, productive community and support our vision to inspire, connect, and activate the passions of our members, we ask that you keep the following TrulyLivin house rules in mind:
- Act respectfully. We believe all members are equals, but we also understand different thoughts and opinions will likely surface in any online community. We encourage members to always express their thoughts in a positive and constructive manner. With that in mind, we will remove any content that falls into the following categories:
- Deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off track (also known as trolling)
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Links or comments that contain sexually explicit material
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Spamming, link baiting or files with viruses that could damage the operation of computers and mobile devices
- Content that is inappropriate, in poor taste or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
- Content on our forums or social channels that promotes your business; to promote your business, please contact us about a TrulyCollaborate membership
- Speak up. To ensure a positive experience for everyone involved, please contact us at email@example.com if you encounter any issues, have questions or need assistance. We will respond as soon as possible during business hours.
- Respect member privacy. If a member shares sensitive information on one of our forums or Facebook group discussion, please consider it confidential and do not share it without his or her permission.
- Have fun. Please treat our community the way you’d treat your favorite meet-up with friends; keep the conversations fun and engaging. Help us make TrulyLivin a satisfying place to connect.
* Please note that TrulyLivin and the information contained in its website, forums, groups and social media channels are for informational purposes only. The information within these sites and channels is not intended nor should it be taken as therapeutic, legal, medical or otherwise professional or personal advice.
If you have any questions about our house rules or to report any abuses of it, please send us a message and we will follow up with you.